The Force Unleashed

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Starkiller is cool guy, eh kills stars and doesnt afraid of anything. :shock: drunk post of shadow? :roll:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Most badass jedi/sith ever! Idk i always kind of saw him to be neutral. Instead of full jedi or full sith.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

finished it and he's more powerful than darth vader or darth sidious, cool game......nice to take all of the force and robes and sabers when you start a new game! gonna beat it again later
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

both endings sucked tho....
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

both endings sucked tho....Well...[spoiler:9eae4c0495]yeah well he died, tho they've couldve put him into hiding instead of letting him die but then he would grow old at the end of episode 6 or something a like...[/spoiler:9eae4c0495]
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

both endings sucked tho....Well...[spoiler:af1f5e0fc5]yeah well he died, tho they've couldve put him into hiding instead of letting him die but then he would grow old at the end of episode 6 or something a like...[/spoiler:af1f5e0fc5]have you done the dark side ending ? [spoiler:af1f5e0fc5] vader dies [/spoiler:af1f5e0fc5] so that doesn't realy go well with the star wars saga either...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Starkiller is cool guy, eh kills stars and doesnt afraid of anything.yeah hell!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Screw it, they should of had him end the whole damn thing and kill both vader and the emperor lol. Also! I really like how they did not implement the whole, you killed my father thing in Starkiller's story.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Screw it, they should of had him end the whole damn thing and kill both vader and the emperor lol. Also! I really like how they did not implement the whole, you killed my father thing in Starkiller's story.true im happy they didnt put that in there either, you see it too many times "you killed my father and i want revenge" crapdidnt see the darkside ending but doesn't matter with the story, i think the complete story means he's going lightside actually (love story blablabla).
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Atleast they didn't make his little love interest a huge deal! Which i was also happy about. It was his decision to go light and save everyone, he could of easily stayed dark and killed everyone lol. And i hate kota...[spoiler:1fa05b6a5b] if he didnt stop the Starkiller from killing the emperor than he WOULD have saved the galaxy. Even if Starkiller went back to a Sith he wouldn't of tried to take over the galaxy, atleast i dont think so. He didnt seem like he wanted to rule the galaxy [/spoiler:1fa05b6a5b]