It's official, for two years I'll be in...

You can talk about anything in here
Jordan
FoUster

It's official, for two years I'll be in...

Post by Jordan »

Guatemala!Yes, I now know that I'll be spending my church service time in Guatemala! My mission specifically is the Guatemala, Guatemala City Central mission. The entire mission covers the center of Guatemala, but it stretches from the southern coast to the northern coast.I begin my service on October 15th, 2008. I'll be spending three months learning Spanish in Provo, Utah, and will fly out to Guatemala on January 15th, 2009!That said, I'll be back home October/November of 2010!I'm really excited to do this. From what I hear from my brother's friend who went to Guatemala, is that it is a lot of service. That means I'll be doing lots of work. On top of that, much of the mission is spent in the jungle, where I'll more than likely be learning Mayan tongues.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Holy shit man! That sounds awesome! Good luck to you jordan!! I hope everything goes excellent for you and you take care of your self :D.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Jordy will get eaten by the wild men of the jungle.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Jordy will get eaten by the wild men of the jungle.Jealous?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

That's awesome Jordy my love. I hope you have a good time down there, but more importantly I hope the service goes well. Make sure you give us some sort of address or something for care packages. Love you, babe!
[banner]
[/banner]
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Thanks fellas. It's going to be pretty crazy, learning Mayan languages, walking around all day. As far as addresses, I won't even be in Guatemala until mid-January of 2009 so I don't want to post the tentative addresses I've been given already, as they're subject to change drastically when I get down there.I'll be sure to get those along, though. Maybe somewhere else, though, *wink, wink*. That's incredibly gay.Anyway, yeah. Mus is gay, too.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
jacen

Post by jacen »

wow thats pretty awesome jordy, I hope everything goes well for you. They need more good people like you down there dedicating their time. We're going to miss you :cry:
If you're fresh, you're clean.