Official E3 2008 Thread (Final Fantasy XIII Coming to 360)

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
VII

Post by VII »

yea little big planet is gonna be awesome i was skeptical at first until i saw them do the demo on G4 looks very fun.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Ok so i downladed the Too Human demo that was released on two days ago or something like that, because of E3. I kinda enjoyed it. It wasnt anything ground breaking. But i thought it was fun. Gun combat was fun but Melee combat as a champion was kinda choppy, didnt seem fluid enough. Once i picked up a battle hammer things got a lil better but not by much. I might give too human a rent when it comes out because it looks like its gonna have online play.There are a few classes to choose from Berserker, defender, champion, bio engineer, and one other one i cant remember the name to. Each with their own talent tree and such. Im probably gonna play the demo a lil more to see if it gets any better or if i get the hang of it.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i played it for about 2 minutes, wasnt my thing, lol
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i played it for about 2 minutes, wasnt my thing, lolYea its understandable, i hope its alot more polished when it comes out and melee combat is more fluid. Like i said, it got a lil more fluid when i was comboing those Dog (big robot from HL2) look alike, but that didnt last very long. Its fun fighting the horde of enemies though, but all you rly have to do is run around and shoot your guns.
Digital

Post by Digital »

Is it true? They are saying E3 is coming to an end.http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-999 ... ag=bubbl_1
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Jordan
FoUster

Re: Official E3 2008 Thread (Final Fantasy XIII Coming to 36

Post by Jordan »

I guess I just ate my words on Final Fantasy XIII being a PS3 exclusive.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I hope E3 wont end :( I enjoy watching the coverage. I saw the game footage from Infamous. It looked pretty cool actually. Combat seemed a little iffy, the guy demoing it didnt a whole lot but your able to Climb around everything like a cracked out spider man lol.*edit*I was just watching more E3 and they announced that KOTR is coming up with their own MMO (good or bad)? Discuss.