New Company ive been working For With new E3 stuff

You can talk about anything in here
Ender

New Company ive been working For With new E3 stuff

Post by Ender »

Been a while guys, been busy with a start up company. We own a Hi def board in Time Square that we advertise games on. This is some of our new stuff from E3. Just trying to get ourselves out there. Let me know what you think.Gamecinema HD
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

enderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmy friends and i are in the works of makin a video game so u guys can cover us 8) in all honesty though good to hear from ya and thats awesome you guys have your own board in time square man, glad to hear your doin well
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Ender you mother fucker, I love you.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

damn ender pretty freaking impressive. Nice to hear from you again :D
Ender

Post by Ender »

it has indeed been along time... i actually saw and spoke to hank for the first time in four and a half years... dont know if any of you guys remember that crazy bastard. anybody playing anything these days?
jacen

Post by jacen »

hey ender, man its been a long time. Why hadn't you and hank spoken in so long? Wtf I thought you guys were like, brothers or something? :? good to hear things are going well though.as far as playing things... we're trying to get back into bf2, I tried to play the other day with bob and kam but mine wasn't working so i gotta fix it first. otherwise I don't really know, i've been kinda out of the loop as far as games go too lately. :(
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

you guys play boyfriend 2?alright, gaaay!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

eat shit jace
jacen

Post by jacen »

no u bob! I already did ass. Yeah jordy, come play with us, you can be on my team 8)
If you're fresh, you're clean.