dota?

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
jacen

dota?

Post by jacen »

I'm pretty sure some of you play dota, or at least know how to. Like midget, knives, and outlaw. I never see you guys on vent though, at least when i'm there. Which isn't often but its been more lately.So I kinda know how to play, but overall not really, so could one of you teach me or at least help so I know what I'm doing more?
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

well i seem to lack the basic motor functions to think when dota gets kinda crazy (for me anyway) I guess i just need more practice :/. Knives and midget tried to teach me, but i kept annoying knives. As for vent, i just bought a new mic because my other one got crushed when i tripped over a cord and i fell butt first on it. I havent felt such pain in my rear since tibby drugged me and tied me to the bed...
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

I play on US West. My in-game name is LordGoat.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i play, im typically on useast though. ill get on your guys vent more often and switch over to play
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

us-west, PsychoMidget
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

the fuck?
KniVes

Post by KniVes »

US-westName is Celph.It gets really intense, sorry outlaw ><
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

its all good :D I do enjoy playing the normal game though online. Orc are the shit.
jacen

Post by jacen »

well so far i've only been playing with AI since I had a cracked version of the game, but I'm going to go get frozen throne today and i'll get on later today. I'll be in vent later too, so maybe someone could teach me how to be a little better
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i am always up to play, but i dont sit idle on battlenet or anything so message me and if im home ill get on