I would like to join FoU

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Evoleth

I would like to join FoU

Post by Evoleth »

Yo, I would like to join FoU here are some details and things you, should know about me:Name: Brian GreenAge: 15Ingame name: Scavenger/BrianFav server: FoU/ JKRForce Side: DarkWhy do you want to join FoU: i want to join because the clan is originial it's cool, and OLD SCHOOL... p.s hope to get in and make loads of new mates cya.
NULL
VII

Post by VII »

me 2
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hey Scavenger, welcome to the boards!We don't invite new members often - we're quite a tight knit community, best advice I can give is to just hang out here and get to know everyone. If you haven't been scared off by then, well, you might just be in with a shot.Oh and before I forget - do *not* take anything that Shadow says personally. His insulting people is how he shows affection.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

And I say this: Being insulted by Shadow is like opening a door into your own soul. You will learn who you truely are and what you truely mean to the people around you.But beware, you'll most likely find out from Shad that you mean fuck all and nobody likes you.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Hi!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Digital

Post by Digital »

Do you like goats or other farm animals?
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Do you like goats or other farm animals?My mother always told me that men are pigs.. err.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Oh and before I forget - do *not* take anything that Shadow says personally. His insulting people is how he shows affection.What the fuck, in every introduction I see this shit. It's like I need a fucking warning label.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Oh and before I forget - do *not* take anything that Shadow says personally. His insulting people is how he shows affection.What the fuck, in every introduction I see this shit. It's like I need a fucking warning label.Well....D O H.....you fucking do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Speaks the man who's "Best if used by:" date has been expired for several centuries.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.