I would like to join FoU

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanHow about when your nuts drop you pre-pubescent, impatient little cunt.dude that might happen tomorrow.rosan, by "hanging around" we mean hanging around on the forum and not on the server. and to get an invite for fou takes a long time , because we need to get to know you better. and even after this long time its not sure we will invite you. good luck in the process
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Rofl.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanHow about when your nuts drop you pre-pubescent, impatient little cunt.dude that might happen tomorrow.rosan, by "hanging around" we mean hanging around on the forum and not on the server. and to get an invite for fou takes a long time , because we need to get to know you better. and even after this long time its not sure we will invite you. good luck in the processOri is the expert, he waited for years.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanHow about when your nuts drop you pre-pubescent, impatient little cunt.dude that might happen tomorrow.rosan, by "hanging around" we mean hanging around on the forum and not on the server. and to get an invite for fou takes a long time , because we need to get to know you better. and even after this long time its not sure we will invite you. good luck in the processOri is the expert, he waited for years.if tib would have to wait that long he wouldn't be here anymore! :oops:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanHow about when your nuts drop you pre-pubescent, impatient little cunt.dude that might happen tomorrow.rosan, by "hanging around" we mean hanging around on the forum and not on the server. and to get an invite for fou takes a long time , because we need to get to know you better. and even after this long time its not sure we will invite you. good luck in the processOri is the expert, he waited for years.1.5 if im right...it was worth it tho :D :D
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

ok time to disband fou
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

oh man ...and here we go..
Evoleth

Post by Evoleth »

HIII SORRY I AINT BEEN ON FOR AGES HAD SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS sorry about the tibby news man im shocked seriously but nice to be back on forusm :)
NULL
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

dont be sry about returning....really....you shouldnt have
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

HIII SORRY I AINT BEEN ON FOR AGES HAD SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS sorry about the tibby news man im shocked seriously but nice to be back on forusm :)how i like your efforts on joining fou i do think you should change your avatar...