Post by Musashi »

Hahaha!
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

This thread is pretty arousing.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Speaks the man who's "Best if used by:" date has been expired for several centuries.Owned, lawl.
Evoleth

Post by Evoleth »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a Rosan
NULL
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanI'd give you... Eight to ten years.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanHow about when your nuts drop you pre-pubescent, impatient little cunt.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Evoleth

Post by Evoleth »

lol? wtf dude you're so rude...
NULL
VII

Post by VII »

oh man ...and here we go..
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

So uh when do i get to join i've been hanging out at the lonely server FoU lol and well i think it's time i should be allowed to wear the tag ;) Btw my name isn Scavenger anymore its Rose a.k.a RosanHow about when your nuts drop you pre-pubescent, impatient little cunt.Oh shit's on now!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

we're out of fou tags, we'll need to order new ones
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted