Soul Calibur IV

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
VII

Post by VII »

how do you like invite people to play with you?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

you have to start an unranked session and press triangle
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Lulz at this video: of you guys use Ivy, right?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

chibiharvey (1 day ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam PLEEASE don't let n00bs find out about this.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I just got the game yesterday.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Kilik was always my fave. Played this round a friends recently and I dunno... Yoda really doesn't belong here. It doesn't seem right blocking a light saber with a stick. Plus it's bloody annoying not being able to hit the little bastard unless you aim low.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Kilik was always my fave. Played this round a friends recently and I dunno... Yoda really doesn't belong here. It doesn't seem right blocking a light saber with a stick. Plus it's bloody annoying not being able to hit the little bastard unless you aim low.Kilik deserves my constant hate from the bubbling cauladron of rage that is pulled forward by the seven horsemen of the apocalypse, destroying the world and leaving it a smouldering ruin.Thats how much I hate Kilik. He's too fast, does too much damage, and anybody can play him since he's so damn easy to use.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah, he's awesome. :wub:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Rather that than all the noobies picking Nightmare just cause he has a big ass sword.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Rather that than all the noobies picking Nightmare just cause he has a big ass sword.Nightmare is fine, since the big sword is slower but pulls more damage then the combo ripping staff. Zazamel (or however you spell it) is my charecter of preference because he can pull in the other "long weapon" users. If they block, they still get pulled in by the scythe, and easy to do a grab at. Also it's alot of fun to have someone that goes for a ring out thrown to fuck with an attack he has (ask evan/serge).