Soul Calibur IV

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Evangelion

Soul Calibur IV

Post by Evangelion »

This game is out on Tuesday so I was wondering if I could get an idea of how many people were gonna pick it up. I'll be getting the PS3 version. Anyone else getting it on PS3 so we could play a couple rounds online?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

im getting the 360 version :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Ive never been a big fan of soul calibur, but I do need a fighting game.might just get it for shits and giggles.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

They have finishing moves now apparently. Big surprise to me, as I haven't been keeping up with it....
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Sweet, the pirate and yoshimitsu are still there.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ps3i never played sc3 but OH WELL sc2 yeah
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Alright the game is out and I'm just finishing up installing it right now. Anyone up for a couple of matches over the next few days?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I started playing today. Pretty cool game, they took away a tiny bit of the button mashing feature(lawl) and made it so you need to combo more and do their moves. Yoda isnt to bad to use, but he is so damn small to hit it makes him a very annoying character. Im still pretty good with Taki (hellz yea). I like the character creation to. Story modes are really condensed and characters can have abilities, stats, and custom custumes. I really like this game :D. I have always enjoyed the Soul Caliber series and im glad to play this fourth installment :D
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Bob and I had a couple of good matches earlier today. Anyone interested in Soul Calibur should really give the game a try and get online.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

it's really helpful that it uses the ps network instead of having to create an entirely new friends list.if only konami had learned how to do that for mgs..