Russia

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Russia

Post by Shadow »

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

How the fuck could they win any war, even against Georgia?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

the bum fight is a classic. Proves how Russia made everyone their bitch.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

How the fuck could they win any war, even against Georgia?Drink them under the table.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

just get solid snake in there to take out all hind choppers
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I can't believe that people can just ignore someone like that, if he was passed out due to excessive drinking (ala Shad) then fair enough, otherwise there's no excuse.Bum falling down the manhole was hilarious.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Someone tried to wake him up at the beginning, and received an angry drunken swing in return. Just one of the countless shit-faced cops roaming Moscow.But the bum-in-a-manhole had me in tears.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Oh yeah, missed the first bit - fuck him then! Still, I've read plenty of stories where someone has collapsed and dozens of passerby's just ignore them cos it's not their problem.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

It's not usually because they don't deem it as their problem, but because they figure someone else will help. Generally the less people around someone who needs help, the more likely he will get it.As for helping drunken Russian cops? There is a reason nobody was even looking in his direction, and that reason is because nobody wanted their ass beat. Bet they wouldn't even politely try to wake one of them up if he came to their house on a call and decided to take a nap in their living room.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Wanna know why nobody helps them. Bums smell. And throw newspapers and yell at me.