Tibby, Tibby, tibby... Tut tut tut.

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Those aren't warts, those are scabs from where Jupiter scraped her on the way out. :D
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

JESUC CHRIST!!!! Im scared for life at that picture. Damn it jaina....
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Those aren't warts, those are scabs from where Jupiter scraped her on the way out.I'm going to ruin this and say that Jupiter is made mostly of gas.Snape, you gave her genital warts.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Those aren't warts, those are scabs from where Jupiter scraped her on the way out.I'm going to ruin this and say that Jupiter is made mostly of gas.Snape, you gave her genital warts. :lol:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I came into this thread disgusted right off the bat. And then I kept reading...
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

This thread is epic. :lol:
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I just got done playing one of the most HORRIFIC video games ever.You aren't given any sort of back story to this game at all. As soon as you press play it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently you're a mad man, We're never given the name but you can guess at what is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason you escaped from what ever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.You're character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it, whatever is in front of him he throws it into his mouth and munches it down.While playing the game you're being chased by four hideous phantoms. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is an instant death in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside out, all while you hear the horrible deathening noise of your body being torn.You can however, eat these odd objects hidden in the maze. After which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally eat the ghosts. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.There aren't many word words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I just got done playing one of the most HORRIFIC video games ever.You aren't given any sort of back story to this game at all. As soon as you press play it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently you're a mad man, We're never given the name but you can guess at what is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason you escaped from what ever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.You're character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it, whatever is in front of him he throws it into his mouth and munches it down.While playing the game you're being chased by four hideous phantoms. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is an instant death in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside out, all while you hear the horrible deathening noise of your body being torn.You can however, eat these odd objects hidden in the maze. After which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally eat the ghosts. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.There aren't many word words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you.[spoiler:f29946354b]http://www.freegamebox.com/images/scree ... n_2472.png[/spoiler:f29946354b]
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm guessing mario.And I gave her the genetal warts. Sucks to be you guys, you have AIDS :P
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

SomethingAwful.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!