who taught you about sex?

You can talk about anything in here
Dean

who taught you about sex?

Post by Dean »

i was lucky.. when i was 12 years old i had a sister who i taught how to wank and blow job and she taught me a few things too, who taught you about sex?
NULL
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

what the fuck?
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

yes wtf indeed
VII

Post by VII »

LOOOL
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

wtf! but ok,when i was still a virgin i had a girlfriend and she was a virgin too. so one time we decided to do "it" and im pretty sure we both sucked at that time. i was 15 back then.i posted that for the sake of keeping some activity in this forum :dink:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ReDWasK

Re: who taught you about sex?

Post by ReDWasK »

i was lucky.. when i was 12 years old i had a sister who i taught how to wank and blow job and she taught me a few things too, who taught you about sex?same, your sister taught me about blow jobs too
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i was lucky.. when i was 12 years old i had a sister who i taught how to wank and blow job and she taught me a few things too, who taught you about sex?same, your sister taught me about blow jobs tooi second (or third) that!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

i was lucky.. when i was 12 years old i had a sister who i taught how to wank and blow job and she taught me a few things too, who taught you about sex?same, your sister taught me about blow jobs tooI dont think that being taught about a blow job helped, But i did offer my services so they could practice, I must say Red gave a good preformance. Dean your sister was ok.....
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

This thread is hilarious.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

This thread is hilarious.Agreed