100 Midgets vs. 1 Lion

You can talk about anything in here
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

how about this then? 30 women, and a ninja that can't stand noise.The women would win for sure. The ninja wouldn't stand a chance.They are the masters of Talkuntilyoucanttakeitanymoreandyouwanttokillyourself - Fu
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

The midgets would eventually prevail, especially if our Midget was one of them, but I reckon the lion would take out a fair few. It's hard to say how they'd do it though... so I'm gonna go with a midget getting stuck in the lions throat.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

how about this then? 30 women, and a ninja that can't stand noise.The women would win for sure. The ninja wouldn't stand a chance.They are the masters of Talkuntilyoucanttakeitanymoreandyouwanttokillyourself - FuWeak sauce, they are masters of that at birth.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

The midgets would eventually prevail, especially if our Midget was one of them, but I reckon the lion would take out a fair few. It's hard to say how they'd do it though... so I'm gonna go with a midget getting stuck in the lions throat.Hah! Don't compare the mighty lion to yourself, no midget is getting lodged in his throat! They are lubricated with barbicue sauce.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

The midgets would eventually prevail, especially if our Midget was one of them, but I reckon the lion would take out a fair few. It's hard to say how they'd do it though... so I'm gonna go with a midget getting stuck in the lions throat.Hah! Don't compare the mighty lion to yourself, no midget is getting lodged in his throat! They are lubricated with barbicue sauce.Legend.