AruaROSE - Largest Rose Online Server and it's FREE

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Drepanon
FoUster

AruaROSE - Largest Rose Online Server and it's FREE

Post by Drepanon »

http://www.aruarose.com/index.php?act=registerI play on Hebarn And have several high level charactersLet's start a FoU Clan! : )MY Characters on HebarnIschuros Cleric 191 CharmingGuy Bourgeois 174 ArtIsZen Artisan 156 Gibbar Champion 133 Drepanon Mage 131 Lonche Bourgeois 116 AruaROSE provides three (3) game servers for our players to enjoy. Each server contains identical content, but differ in rates only.Classic: intended for players who wish to experience R.O.S.E. Online as it once was.Destiny: intended for those who don't want to level too fast, but still faster than normal.Hebarn: intended for players who wish to level fast to test different character setups and tactics. Classic Server Experience Rate: 1x Zullie Rate: 1x Drop Rate: 1x Destiny Server Experience Rate: 8x Zullie Rate: 6x Drop Rate: 1x Hebarn Server Experience Rate: 30x Zullie Rate: 10x Drop Rate: 10x ~Drep
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

hey dreppy! long time no see, how are you?this game sounds interesting!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

hrrm, I played ROSE way back in the beta (not sure) with mus and vauce and a few others. if I remember it was actually pretty damn fun.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It wasn't bad at the time. I may look into it when I get the chance.
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

My son (Drep~Jr) and I started playing on this server after our accounts expired onthe pay server... I love this so much more than the official server... I have an Artisan that can craft Gems and there are more planets to play on as well... each planet also has clanfields where it is all PvP. We have concentrated mostly on leveling up until now.I could certainly provide full buffs and good gear to anyone that want's to power-levelI would probably just start a new character on another account and level with you.Right now our clan is called DragonFly... but we could form an FoU clan if you like. Not sure if we would have enough FoU to be very effective.I would like to take some clan~quests and level up the clan... you get clan points that can be spent in the clan mall... and also clan skills... that part we have yet to explore.aight ttys perhaps~Drepanon
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If you can definately help some of us power level, so we can get stuck into the game, then I'll certainly give it a try if it gets some FoUsters together.I'll need to download the game too.
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

sweet... lemme know when you are ready and then we can begin : )
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

im willing to play if there are more members from fou. lets say 6-8 ACTIVE members. im never played it so i will be a total noob ;)
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I've downloaded, I'll install tonight. Message me on MSN at some point if you're on, I'll join you.
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

Mus I am camping out tonight thru sundaybig partyI will be back by mondayTTYs