AruaROSE - Largest Rose Online Server and it's FREE

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

I have now designed the meatflingnator pistolIt basically can take any meat... hot-dog, hamburger, day old roast... and simetaneously grinds and projects bullet sized chunks of meat at high velocity... this was i can fire off a few meat rounds in whatever direction i need the hungry wolves, bears and yes... even squirrels to go in!The MeatFlinGinAtor 3000 also has a sticky liquid attachment... in the event that the danger is giant insect related... you can shoot streams of whatever soda is laying around the campsite
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

JUst the fact that you can shoot meat at enemies, is awesome!
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

Sorry been a bit busy the last week or so... have not played too much.Lemme know when anyone wants to play and I will log in.~Drep
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

My gaming rig is bust, so I won't be playing PC games presently.
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

oh snap
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

My gaming rig is bust, so I won't be playing PC games presently.same :(
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

I'm still playin if anyone wants to join me!
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

BTW... i actually got a Rose Server of my own operational... would anyone be interested in trying to populate it? If not... well... it's all good... i just wanted to see if I could make it work.: )Right now there are me and my son in there... lol
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

Ok... anyone interested in goofin around in my BEAT server can download the client at:http://208.64.151.213Select the downloads link and you will see the client. You will not need the patches yet.also... IMPORTANT!Only execute the rose launcher...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Drep it says the page cannot be found when I want to download the launcher! I intend to try this out using a Mac, I can make it work no problems but would be cool to run it natively using a Mac. :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted