AruaROSE - Largest Rose Online Server and it's FREE

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

I came home a day early
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I came home a day earlyA pack of wolves attacked the camp, Drep ran and then drove off in the only car; leaving the wild dogs to devour the campers...
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I came home a day earlyA pack of wolves attacked the camp, Drep ran and then drove off in the only car; leaving the wild dogs to devour the campers...what a wuss
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I came home a day earlyA pack of wolves attacked the camp, Drep ran and then drove off in the only car; leaving the wild dogs to devour the campers...what a wussI'd rather be a pansy then wolf poo poo. I am faced with that choice everyday btw.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Same thing with getting attacked by a bear. You only have to run faster than the slowest person in your group.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I may end up downloading it when I have time.
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

It was bears and wolves... I had to outrun the slowest and also fling chunks of meat on some of the better runners... after tying all of their shoe laces together that is...Phew it sure was a close call... now i need to find about 20 new friends though: (
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

It was bears and wolves... I had to outrun the slowest and also fling chunks of meat on some of the better runners... after tying all of their shoe laces together that is...Phew it sure was a close call... now i need to find about 20 new friends though: (fou!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It was bears and wolves... I had to outrun the slowest and also fling chunks of meat on some of the better runners... after tying all of their shoe laces together that is...Phew it sure was a close call... now i need to find about 20 new friends though: (fou!Ori, you dimwit! He'll just end up getting us killed too!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

It was bears and wolves... I had to outrun the slowest and also fling chunks of meat on some of the better runners... after tying all of their shoe laces together that is...Phew it sure was a close call... now i need to find about 20 new friends though: (fou!Ori, you dimwit! He'll just end up getting us killed too!u plan to go camping with him? :roll:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch