the fou guild

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

the fou guild

Post by Original »

im thinging about moving to an other guild, due to the HUGE inactivity in the FoYu guild. i realy like playing with you guys wther it is in pve or pvp. but the huge inactivity( only serge and me play from the guild ; + 2 of my rl friends ) isn't making the game more fun for me. so my plan is: either create a whole new guild and make FoYu as an alliance so we can still chat with each other (IF you guys are online) OR me and my 2 rl friends join an other active guild. i know its up to me and maybe its kinda harsh but i like playing with other people instead of those stupid bots ;) i haven't decided yet but i will in 7 days or something. if i decide to join an other guild and FoYu will become an active guild again im certain i'll come back.i also know alot of you are busy these days, but when i see the guild roster it shows: 5 months offline as the most and (besides serge) 3 weeks offline.for now im still the leader of FoYu but i think i'll give the leadership back to andy one of these days.hope to catch you guys online. cheers~Original.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Digital

Post by Digital »

Just installed after not playing for over a year. Gonna take me awhile to get my skillz back up. Maybe I'll see you around.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Give the guild to Digital and then you can leave to another guild. Problem solved.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I'll take it over. I become active from time to time b/c I have a few friends that play A LOT so I get on with them sometimes.oh and by the way, my elementalist/monk finally reached lvl 20 a couple of weeks ago! It only took 3 years to get there.ps. Is the first FoU guild still around or did it get disbanded? If it was disbanded I'm going to be really pissed b/c I wanted it back.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I'll take it over. I become active from time to time b/c I have a few friends that play A LOT so I get on with them sometimes.oh and by the way, my elementalist/monk finally reached lvl 20 a couple of weeks ago! It only took 3 years to get there.ps. Is the first FoU guild still around or did it get disbanded? If it was disbanded I'm going to be really pissed b/c I wanted it back.well andy and i left to make foyu and a lot of the members from FoU followed. so it was jaina who had the leadership for the last time, then she went to an other guild. even if its not disbanded its unlikely you get it back . because all of the members would be inactive for a LONG time.when i've decided wether i'll stay or go to a new guild i either give leadership to andy because he created foyu or to serge because he created FoU. cheers
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch