The hardest post I've ever had to write...

You can talk about anything in here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Thanks Big.I heard about Reno, tried to get onto jotr forums to pay my respects but was unable to get past the authorisation for some reason. If you could pass on my sympathies to Ruck I would appreciate it.Thanks also to everyone else, the continued support and words of kindness shown by so many means a lot to all of us.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i've also heard about reno already posted on jotr , ruck was his brother right? these moments suck hard tho, i still can't believe it :(
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ClowntheRed

Post by ClowntheRed »

i just found out today, being home from school. I popped in JK2 and thought tibby might be on. a JK2 friend told me about the circumstances and my heart dropped. My thoughts and prayers go to him and his family and friends. May the overlyused DFA live on!-ClowntheRed
Sparkling Granny Trousers!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

oke now everyone wish tib a merry christmas, i'll start:Merry Christmas Tibby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

SaCirca

Post by SaCirca »

I know im late in finding out this terrible news...I haven't been on in while.Tibby we will miss you my friend, you were indeed the grandfather of jk2...and a great friend. Rest in peace.
NULL
emasame

Post by emasame »

still thinking about you tibby.even though i dont know you at all.i just know youve had a very positive influence on others and i can respect that.
Grable

Post by Grable »

This is a delayed response, my apologies. Zero's message hit a chord with me in that playing games can and is easily looked upon as a distraction. Regardless of whether the game itself is viewed as a triviality, the truth is that real, human interaction and bonding takes place. Even though I never met the guy, I still think about messing around in Bespin, getting dfa'd by Tib late at night, cracking a few old fart jokes as it was happening. It's funny to think about the number of ways that a guy that I've probably spent hundreds of hours with yet never met has influenced me. R.I.P. Tib.
EoSMaller

Post by EoSMaller »

Hello,I used to play JK2 back with some of you guys. I went by [EoS] Maller. I was just checking the site to see if anyone still played. I saw this thread and thought I would drop a reply.I consider Tib an honest and respectable person. Someone mentioned on here he used to play late at nights and that was very true. I used to game with him on your HoP server and it was most enjoyable. His passing away is definitely a true loss to the gaming community.Hope you guys are fairing well, gaming hard and having fun, but that is what he did with us. My condolences.~Maller
NULL
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

thanks maller, to answer your question: im the only active fou member on jk2, but there are more people who still play this game, from eos ive only seen smoke around. dont know about the rest of them.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

thanks maller, to answer your question: im the only active fou member on jk2, but there are more people who still play this game, from eos ive only seen smoke around. dont know about the rest of them.hey just because you see me twice a year in jk2 doesn't mean im inactive.....oh wait what?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted