The hardest post I've ever had to write...

You can talk about anything in here
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Hey,I saw this thread along time ago but I'm very bad with these types of messages so I've been putting it off for awhile.Tib, when I read this thread, my heart completely stopped and I instantly started to tear up. I remember when I first played JK2, it was you who I remember meeting first. I was only 13 or 14 back then, and it seems like it was just yesterday that I was playing with you on some random late night.Every day since then you've always popped through my mind whether I be browsing the forums or playing JK2. I always check to see if your server is still up every time I get off of the game.You were truly the most inspiring individual I ever met on the game and I'm glad I had the privileged of knowing you.My condolences to your family and friends...you and them have been in my prayers ever since I heard.I love and miss you Tib...your ho ho,Hobar
Feldspar

re

Post by Feldspar »

Wow this news was shocking, RIP Tibby we'll miss you
Feldspar
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

Will miss you Tibby. Had some great times and much love to your family. Peace be with you.
pieman

Post by pieman »

This just completely blew my mind......A great guy indeedhe will be missed
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
Strychnos

Post by Strychnos »

A firend of mine once said:"Life is like a stone in your mouth"Man, Im feeling like that...R.I.P. TibbyNone who had the pleasure of meeting you, will ever forget how "human" you were.Stry (Teto for you).
When the Mad-Dog wakes up he knows that he must run faster then the Wolfy.When the Wolfy wakes up he knows that he will get crazy running after the Mad.Dog
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

A firend of mine once said:"Life is like a stone in your mouth"Man, Im feeling like that...R.I.P. TibbyNone who had the pleasure of meeting you, will ever forget how "human" you were.Stry (Teto for you).Nice to have you pay your respects Stry.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

i feel terrible for coming in and posting this late, but i gotta pay my respects to tib. i havent been on the forums in a long time so this was very upsetting. i dont really have the words since this is such a shock. i'm gonna miss tib. he was a really nice guy and always had a good attitude. i hope his family is doing as well someone could when something like this happens. it just reminds me of how very important it is to stay in touch and be closer to my fellow fou'sters. you never know what could happen. i want to say ty to tibs wife for informing us so we could pay our respects to him. and ty to tibby for providing us a home to gather and hanging out which was the foundation of fou. r.i.p friend.
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

tibby....he can't be gone.It isn't registering in my head that he's gone.I know this is MUCHO delayed, butlove, honor, wisdom, and humor. These words described TIberius.Richard, I love you like an uncle. I'll always savor your long gone humor.Rest in peace, Tibby. I miss you.
[IMG] [img:a397c69
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

rest in peace old friend.
The Second Canuck
BigWask

Post by BigWask »

not sure if you guys heard jotr has suffered a similar loss my prayers are with tibby's family and friends he is one of the best dudes to hang out with in game and i'm sure in real life as wellthe time i spent being a jk2 nerd online 12 hours a day i will always cherish and remember tibby hunting like one of the most fun things to do in that game