The hardest post I've ever had to write...

You can talk about anything in here
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

A lot of very touching posts. I'm very sorry and of course shocked. He will be missed but remembered. Let us continue to honor him in all games that we play and in everyday life. I hope all is well with his family and with all of you guys.Love, Calvin
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

It hurt my heart to hear about this... He was a great guy and is already missed... ~Drep
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i don't have much to say, i just read a post over at jotr forums just now, i dont know how i missed this thread... my condolences to his wife and family. Tibby really was the Pai Mei character from Kill Bill; this guru-like badass who imparted his wisdom onto us when need be. He will be missed.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

We will all miss you Tibby. You were a true friend to us all.
Vegeta

Post by Vegeta »

my heart skipped a beat when i read this tib was probably the fouster i played with the most on jk2
meeGo

Post by meeGo »

RIP Tibby
NULL
turninheads

Post by turninheads »

The passing of Tibby is truly upsetting. He was one of the most infamous players of all time with his trademark combination of DFA whoring and wonderful personality. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends as their loss is surely great. We will all miss you Tibby. Good luck to you in spec mode.
NULL
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

I still haven't been able to load up JK2, because I know that when I do... Tib won't be there.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I still haven't been able to load up JK2, because I know that when I do... Tib won't be there.me neither but thats because my pc is broke....
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
UNIverseAtWar

Post by UNIverseAtWar »

WowReading these posts and hearing some of your comments remind me of times with tib I completely forgot about.. It's shocking to get caught off gaurd with news like this. I would also like to wish my condolences to his family and friends. Tibby was one of the few people you could screw around with without him getting upset. A quality rare to find in jk2/life these days.When I think 1.02 there are a few things I think of {FoU} is defnately one of them. The clan will live on but it will be far from the same.God bless you We love you tib Rest In PeaceSo much more to say about tibrock
NULL