The hardest post I've ever had to write...

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Oh dear god no.
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Been feeling horrible about this all day :( Every now and then during the past few years I've felt like reinstalling jk2 just to tease Tibby a bit, maybe make fun of his dfa whoring, get called a putz, just like old days. I really really regret not looking for that cd now.It really is crazy how many memories of him I've been able to dig up today. He was by far the most important person in jk2 for me, and albeit a bit nerdy, the "master" I looked up to :/ and man have I always been proud of having been his padawan.Sure we didn't have the most profound conversations, what with me being like 12 years old at the time with English as a second language to boot. But I still loved discussing gymnastics and karate with him, and of course the occasional exchange of friendly insults. Fuck. I miss you you old putz :l
Policia

Post by Policia »

Tibby was one of the coolest people in jk2 that i have ever met. He loved the game and loved to dfa people probably more than anyone. He was always cool with me even though he would dfa anything that moved. I always looked at him almost like yoda er something like that. I could not honestly tell how old he was until someone had pointed out that he was the oldest person in the game. He was such a fun loving guy that would poke fun at just about anyone. I'm still in shock as i write this. Damn this sucks...R.I.P. Tibby "Heroes get remembered, but legends never die"<3Paul
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I don't know what to say... just as many other people posted so far its shocking news to me. We always joked about it in the past... but I never really thought it would come to pass. Tibby was the heart and soul of FoU when it comes to JK2. He would always play it, in good or bad moods, and it was always interesting to get on solely to try to get in some tib kills. I haven't been gettin on JK2 much the past year even... but when I did get on I always checked if tib was in a server somewhere first. This is a huge loss for not only FoU, but JK2 as well. Tib, beyond the corny jokes and silly remarks we could ever have bickered about, you were truthfully an awesome guy. A guy who played with younger kids, even immature ones, and still had so much fun with it. I said it to him before, and I'll say it again... Tib is practically like a second father you could go to online and talk to when you had a problem. I'll miss you old man :cry:
jacen

Post by jacen »

This is really shocking to me, and I don't really know what to say. I wish i had got to know tibby more than I did, and I wish i had been around more than I have been the last couple of years to do that. He was such a great guy and a good sport about all the jokes we made about him. I remember he taught me a bunch of moves in jk2 when i was a noob, i was probably only 13 or 14 at the time, but he was really cool and such a great guy to play with and talk to. I always looked up to you and thought of you as one of the coolest guys in FoU. We'll all miss you dearly, rest in peace Tibby. :cry:
If you're fresh, you're clean.
KingJames

Post by KingJames »

im in complete shock. this is the third thread like this in the last month and this is the only one that has actually brought me to tears. most of that is because i do not have one distasteful memory of tib, only fun ones. marathon FFs on FoU and JKR server for half and hour at a time, both of us using jewish dfa moves. whenever i saw tib in a server i joined because he was the most laid back guy to play with. never got any more emotional than a :O or a WHAT!R.I.P. Tib
Jove

Post by Jove »

no idea what to write. tib is one of the greatest guys ive known. i will always remember him.
Jesus saves............ Gretzsky with the rebound, he shoots HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!
Rock

Post by Rock »

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.The rare times i've had the chance to talk to him were unique and meaningfull.Once again, my condolences go out to his wife, family and everyone who had the privilege to be his friend.-Andrei
Vash

Post by Vash »

R.I.P Richard, i love you man i had the best times meeting you and speaking with you about your dojo your class is going to take this the hardest first person i met and maybe the only person i've ever cared for meeting online i'll miss you alot..
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

im sorry fellaz.. r.i.p. richard