The hardest post I've ever had to write...

You can talk about anything in here
Darkpally

RIP Tibby

Post by Darkpally »

I'm sure few of you remember me... {FoU}Pally or {FoU}Iced_Tea to compliment Supa's {FoU}Ice_Water. Just thought I'd pay my respects when I saw the news.Tibby was a good friend to both Supa and I and he will be missed. Best wishes go to his family and everyone touched by him.RIP Tib-Pally
Lamerman

Post by Lamerman »

That's a piece of news that brings tears to my eyes... I know it's a bit late and I'm so sad I can't write much but I would like to say that I will miss you Richard, my friend. I still remember our conversations about karate and when you would listen to me and advise me whenever I had a problem in my life :'-)...I will remember you for the way you lived and the way you brought your humour and happiness to anyone who had met you.Condoleances goes to your family and friends.Rest In Peace my friend, I love you.MotF Lamerman/Wook.
Valiant

Post by Valiant »

I havent been around for a few years in jk2 but I just found out tonight about tib. his family on and offline have my condolences. :(
Renaru

Post by Renaru »

Shh, Be quiet. Were not to awaken the king.Long live Richard.Hail Tiberious.
Tenchu

Post by Tenchu »

I'm literally in shock right now.I'm now a 24 year old man... but I knew Tibby when I was 17 year old high schooler playing JK2. I'd go back to JK2 every so often after playing it extensively till around 19... I'd always look for Tibby so I could say hello to him... and I always ended up seeing him.I remember we joked around quite a bit too. He told me interesting stuff as well, like that he was Lawyer and how old he was early on in my JK2 days. I always thought it was funny to play a game like JK2 with a Lawyer at his age.I always considered him one of my greatest pals in JK2.So here it is... July 16th, 2009. I reinstalled JK2 tonight and when I hoped on I went to the FoU server... no one there but a bot. Then I went to Talons no Force... and the first thing I said was."Does anyone know FoU Tiberius?" To which one of the admin told me he died of a heart attack.I really couldn't believe it so I quit the game and luckily found out this site was still around.... and too my dismay the headline proved the news to be accurate.I'm literally in tears right now to learn this is true. I'm having flashbacks of stuff that's happened years ago... it's just flooding into my head. I never ever knew him in real life or anything either. But my experiences with him had such a lasting impact that I know that I'll never forget him. Heck, it feels even worse to see how long ago this happened and all the while being oblivious. How did I live life a year without knowing this.To know that a guy like Tibby won't be there to say hello to anymore hurts.I still remember a ton of you guys... Snape, Vash, Cloud etc, due to all the fun times we had.... but Tibby was the one guy in JK2 that stood to me out more than anyone else.R.I.P. TibbyI'll never forget you,Dane
Orochi

Post by Orochi »

its sad to hear this..i was searching fou forums to see what was up..being inactive for years but tibby deff. left lasting thoughts in my brain that i will remember in the good old days of playing...it was so much fun i lovd everysecond i spent with the clan and i truely miss him and the clan good luck to everyone.-Vex
NULL
Drepanon
FoUster

Post by Drepanon »

Still difficult to accept. Death is one of those things... even the thought of it can stop you dead in your tracks... though Tibby certainly is loved, respected and honored in all our memories. I can only imagine if we all miss him this much... those whome he knew in person (RW) must certainly feel a great loss. Even though, We are all better to have had the fortune to have known him.~Drep
 If you hit the snooze.. continually over and over... eventually the alarm itself... will become a lullaby.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I've unstickied this thread, I think it's time we lay it to rest.Much love Dick.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

There is always a time to move on and move past but never forget and I think that was a wide idea Mushy. Archive it just for personal reasons of course thou.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

We will never forget!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted