rip josh (havok)

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

rip josh (havok)

Post by Original »

as i spread the word on other jk2 forums of tibbys dead i stumbled on this .ekc forumsits realy sad seeing people you've played with die...reno*wasktibbyhavok.im sorry if i forgot someoneall rest in peace
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
dave

Post by dave »

Tells more about who Havok was in RL, Where he lived and who he was outside of jk2. And who is his friend that's still hospitalized.THIS SUCKS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!
Sin

Post by Sin »

Havok is alive and well. dA decided to pull a prank and fake that he was dead, apparently not in a mocking gesture of Reno, but still. Sickest thing I've ever seen on any JK2 forum.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Havok is alive and well. dA decided to pull a prank and fake that he was dead, apparently not in a mocking gesture of Reno, but still. Sickest thing I've ever seen on any JK2 forum.Are you serious? Mother fuckers.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Havok is alive and well. dA decided to pull a prank and fake that he was dead, apparently not in a mocking gesture of Reno, but still. Sickest thing I've ever seen on any JK2 forum.Are you serious? Mother fuckers.yep its true. at the time i made this thread every1 thought he was dead except for the one who pulled this prank....
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Havok is alive and well. dA decided to pull a prank and fake that he was dead, apparently not in a mocking gesture of Reno, but still. Sickest thing I've ever seen on any JK2 forum.Are you serious? Mother fuckers.yep its true. at the time i made this thread every1 thought he was dead except for the one who pulled this prank....And who's prank was it specifically?
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Havok is alive and well. dA decided to pull a prank and fake that he was dead, apparently not in a mocking gesture of Reno, but still. Sickest thing I've ever seen on any JK2 forum.Are you serious? Mother fuckers.yep its true. at the time i made this thread every1 thought he was dead except for the one who pulled this prank....And who's prank was it specifically?this might hurt some of you..it was me havok had no part in it nor did a few others like teuton or jim really. i made the story up and had tyler post it rev and him just came along for the ride. sure teuton and jim knew but they didnt want any part of it so they stayed out of the way. i have just been kicked from ekc so i probably got what i had coming again i didnt want to offend anyone in any way i really cant say im sorry cause its too late for that i didnt think people would fall for it so easily. guess i am sorry to all those who believed it and felt remorse. it was a fucked up thing to do. so i apologize but you dont have to forgive me i dont care. do what you got to do.here is the link to the threaddefiance forum
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Oh 7...
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Stupid fucking kid. He asked me once why I don't like him. Nothing like answering your own questions.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

That stupid bastard, what the fuck makes someone make a post about a fake death, seriously...how can that be funny, what the fuck 7, what the fuck.