Harvest Moon

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
girlfriend

Post by girlfriend »

what do you want to know about Harvest Moon? :P it's not like you don't know anything about it!
NULL
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I always seem to make money from livestock no matter which harvest moon I play... anyone harvest crops a lot? lollllI just get way too lazy to water all the plants and pick them
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
emasame

Post by emasame »

I always seem to make money from livestock no matter which harvest moon I play... anyone harvest crops a lot? lollllI just get way too lazy to water all the plants and pick themlol hey dude, you probably dont remember me, we were both in spanish 2 with natan first period. maybe i remember cause you and makan were talking about wow and shit all the time. i thinks i saw you a lot in kesslers room tooim sam.and crops are way more profitable but its more time consuming and harvesting 20 3x3's is a pain in the ass. waterings easy if you got a golden watering can though.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

and crops are way more profitable but its more time consuming and harvesting 20 3x3's is a pain in the ass. waterings easy if you got a golden watering can though.So the you give the crops a golden shower? har har
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

and crops are way more profitable but its more time consuming and harvesting 20 3x3's is a pain in the ass. waterings easy if you got a golden watering can though.So the you give the crops a golden shower? har harno wonder lemons are yellow