Harvest Moon

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

* waiting for shadows respond*so are you a female or a male?btw HI kal..!! welcome back!and andy... you smellAnd you're a fucking retard!truth
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

we need more girls on the forums. once we got past the initial "you're gay - no you're gay" phase, the forums would live once again.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
girlfriend

Post by girlfriend »

'course I'm female :D and this place needs more girls indeed :o
NULL
emasame

Post by emasame »

wow how havent i seen this.i loved hm64 dearly, i played fomt and that was great too.i got awl which sucked ballsack and Magical melody which seemed okay but it didnt maintain my interest...is tree of tranquility or island of happiness any good?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Since the gayest memeber here had to go date the last chick that hung out here, we have had a bit of a dry spell. Nothing Snape's potions cant help out with. zing.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Since the gayest memeber here had to go date the last chick that hung out here, we have had a bit of a dry spell. Nothing Snape's potions cant help out with. zing.where is jaina anyway? she hasnt posted it a while
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

The use of saliva and sweat eventually rusted the chain we used to keep her here.
girlfriend

Post by girlfriend »

wow how havent i seen this.i loved hm64 dearly, i played fomt and that was great too.i got awl which sucked ballsack and Magical melody which seemed okay but it didnt maintain my interest...is tree of tranquility or island of happiness any good?Finally someone who loves Harvest Moon too :DI love FOMT alot too, I also got More FOMT, but it's really the same.. And Tree of tranquility and island of happiness still have to get out here.. Tree of tranwuility will be here in about 2 weeks :D can't wait to play it, it looks really fun..@others: well, lots of girls don't really like gaming, so it's not that weird this place isn't crowded with girls.. ;) I only came because I was curious.... but I do have some games I like to play... but not the kind of games you all like to play around here :o
NULL
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Harvest moon is one of my favorite games, I've played just about all of them after Harvest Moon 64
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
emasame

Post by emasame »

hey psycho, do you have a brother name cameron?cause i swear you look like some dude i knew in high school.