Heroes Season 3 thread

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

FINALLY! A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!! Something we arent used to since Heroes is based on constant plot twists. Its weird actually getting a straight answer.Mus i love you Long time! <3 What has that guy written that made him so famous?"how to love fou" part 1 till 20.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

FINALLY! A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!! Something we arent used to since Heroes is based on constant plot twists. Its weird actually getting a straight answer.Mus i love you Long time! <3 What has that guy written that made him so famous?His current big book is The Ultimates 3, from Marvel. The first two books, Ultimates 1 and 2; were written by a Scottish writer called Mark Millar, very talented. He basically reinvented The Avengers for the Ultimate Marvel line of comics, bringing the team to a post 9/11 world.Jeph Loeb got ahold of the series with Joe Mad, and turned it into some childish no brainer mess. Discarded the background story and character elements that made the first two books so strong, and totally threw the series out of continuity.By the way, I totally suggest you guys read Ultimates Volume 1 and 2, and Ultimates 2 Volume 1 and 2. They can be downloaded and read on your computer. You'll get to see where they get all of the big scenes for the comic book movies from, Mark Millar yo!EDIT: Oh yeah, Jeph Loeb is most famous probably for Superman/ Batman. Which sucked.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

*giggle*
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

rihanna meets pink?and ya mark millar is a pretty good novelist. he did the authority, wanted (recent movie adap with ang jolie) and most recently he was behind the marvel civil war which was pretty good
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

O_O that was probably her 18th birthday present or something. A MUSIC VIDEO!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

And it's terrible.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

you can see her undies on 1.00 !! :jack:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

This episode kinda surprised me. Sylar can now aquire powers WITHOUT cutting open the head. I thought that was kinda cool. The whole scene with elle was cool because slyar got fucked up, despite the fact that he healed. I'd have to say the season did get alot better than when it first started. I think ando is gonna get his power soon.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

oh my god this show is fucking awful, the last 2 episodes are 2 of the worst written pieces of crap i've seen, i'd rather watch a soap opera, they make more sense.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

This is some bullshit.