Heroes Season 3 thread

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

wrong thread to discuss your speculations!!!
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

im guessing peters ability to just absorb powers was the one that he got. Like anubis said, its in his DNA. So Peter should be able to throw fire to technically since he was near the pyro dude anyway.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

one of the old writers from season 1 is coming back for the new season, i skimmed thru the last 2 episodes and read your posts, but i still think the show is rubbish
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Yeah, I stopped watching heroes at the end of season 1. And hayden creeps me the FUCK out. her head is abnormally round. jesus.
[banner]
[/banner]
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Things that bothered me with this season:-Overuseage of Elle's power, and flames. What happened to the Freezing ability (first crime scene Matt Parkman sees)-Sylars loss of powers. Super hearing? Sure he might have lost it when he lost his powers, but how come he still had Telekinesis, Nuclear power?-Most of the season revolved about people wanting to keep their powers / loosing them, but how did Sylar loose his in the beginning of season 2? Shanti virus? Seems like the company had already learned to use it to block powers, but why didn't Mohinder have access to the file?-The Smoking hot Triplets and Nathan all got their powers by artificial means at birth, but how was it possible to inject them into adults?-Mood Swings. Nathan went from outspoken politician returnee, to religious misfit, senator against pinehearst, to pinehearst commander. Peter went from Good guy, to bad guy, to angsty whining douchebag, to 'just trying to do the right thing' guy. Lets not even get into Sylars moodswings.-Daddy Petrelli's power: He could take memories, powers, speak to minds. I thought power-blocking and taking memories was the Hatians job?-What did the crying bitch have anything to do with the series?-What happened to the hot Irish chick Peter left in the future? Peter: "Pfft, Fuck Her. She should just stay in the future for not giving it up the moment I started shooting thunder from my cock."-I want to shoot thunder from my cock.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

THIS SHOW IS SO INCONSISTENT!!!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Yeah that Irish chic was smoking hot, I would have said fuck everything just to save that peice of ass.And who says this is the wrong thread to speculate shit? Could be right about it being in their DNA. Not sure.Hopefully the writer from Season 1 that returns adds some more consistency to the series.And shit by now I wouldnt mind them wearing fucking costumes. I see now why costumes come in handy so much, so people dont know who the fuck you are.Supermans costume thou, fucking weak! Glasses on Clark! Glasses off, Superman!RETARDS!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

wrong thread to discuss your speculations!!!actually, the next 'chapter' of Heroes in January is still Season 3NOOB
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

wrong thread to discuss your speculations!!!actually, the next 'chapter' of Heroes in January is still Season 3NOOBthought previous chapter was season 3 finale?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

'However, Bryan Fuller, who was involved with the first season and wrote two episodes, will return to the series starting with the 20th episode of the third season, since his series Pushing Daisies had been cancelled.[30]The name of Volume Four was revealed by Heroes creator Tim Kring at the 2008 Edinburgh TV Festival. "Fugitives" will make up the last 12 episodes of Season 3 and begin on February 2, 2009 on NBC. [31][32]' - wikipediausually networks renew seasons for 24 episodes, save for the non-free chanels (HBO, showtime, etc)also, did peter get his powers back, i skimmed the finale