Heroes Season 3 thread

You can talk about anything in here
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

ADAM MONROE IS DEAD! YES! FUCK THAT GUY!!! The only worth he was to the whole freaking series was when his power was stolen! Other than that, he was a silly character!Im with wask, these last few episodes have been pretty good. Peter's dad is freaking powerful as fuck and he knows it! BWHAHAHA I can't wait to see how it this season turns out.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

so since adam disintigrated when papa petrelli absorbed his power that leads me to believe he steals. meaning they dont have their power anymore. so now then that would mean peter is completely powerless. means he will probally talk to suresh and inject himself
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

probably. Did they ever say if peter was experimented on? Or was his power natural like the other people?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

NINJA STEAL!But hay, from all the damn petrellis, he wins the prize for biggest douchebag, and peter was coming in a close second (post sylar power). Speaking of which, Sylar is my new favourite, as I compare his knowledge addiction to my addiction to ice cream... and whores. With a little practise, he's disco dancing with the best.And I liked Adam Monroe, he looked like Neil Patrick Harris. Awesome.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

well outlaw it makes sense that his was natural. papa/peter/sylar all have the same ability just the context is a lil different
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Peter's power was natural; it's stated that the father was disappointed with Nathan's lack of power, hence experimenting on him.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It seems weird that Peter only started 'absorbing' at the same time Nathan started flying. It kinda works well if Peter's lost all his powers, as it was becoming a struggle to remember who has what. Oh yeah - last weeks episode had Noah and Portal dewd talking about getting rid of Sylar, while Sylar himself was trying to work out what they were saying. Didn't Sylar get himself a nifty set of 'super ears' in series 1?! Bizarre.I'll probably keep on watching, but it's becoming more like a soap opera than a comic book now."Sylar... you are my son!...And so is he. And him. And them over there. And this is your Dad. He's also your Aunt and he's pregnant with YOUR CHILD!!!"Gah.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

lol did they mention Hiro went back in time and had sex with all their moms? HE IS RLY EVERYONES FATHER!!!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It seems weird that Peter only started 'absorbing' at the same time Nathan started flying. It kinda works well if Peter's lost all his powers, as it was becoming a struggle to remember who has what. Oh yeah - last weeks episode had Noah and Portal dewd talking about getting rid of Sylar, while Sylar himself was trying to work out what they were saying. Didn't Sylar get himself a nifty set of 'super ears' in series 1?! Bizarre.I'll probably keep on watching, but it's becoming more like a soap opera than a comic book now."Sylar... you are my son!...And so is he. And him. And them over there. And this is your Dad. He's also your Aunt and he's pregnant with YOUR CHILD!!!"Gah.I feel I must give you an explaination as to why the show is so inconsistant, as a comic book fan.The Heroes writing staff has a very famous comic book writer called Jeph Loeb on the team, only his writing absolutely sucks. No one can figure out why he became such a highly rated writer, because all of his work is trash. All of the suckiness of Heroes is consistant with the inconsistancy and shittiness of a Jeph Loeb comic book.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

FINALLY! A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!! Something we arent used to since Heroes is based on constant plot twists. Its weird actually getting a straight answer.Mus i love you Long time! <3 What has that guy written that made him so famous?