Heroes Season 3 thread

You can talk about anything in here
Outlaw
FoUster

Heroes Season 3 thread

Post by Outlaw »

OMG AMAZING!!!! For those of you who missed the first hour of the premierGOD THIS SEASON IS GONNA ROCK! And a free spoiler. I dont know about you guys but i always assumed that Peter and nathans mom had a power, well she can see the future through dreams. Apprently powers are allow to repeat through out people. Issac could paint the future and she can dream it. If i missed anything in my spoilers, post it! EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT! :D*edit* i apparently forgot the spoiler tag so i just deleted what i wrote.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

outlaw you are horrible at spoilers...[spoiler:b38a031775]first of all it was great. second, matt isnt in the desert hes in africa. third mohinder is much more like "The Fly" starring jeff goldblum. also just to point out everyone in the company's founding members had powers, that was confirmed, we just didnt know what they were. and adam, i.e. kensei has the same power as claire (least he cant die like her) so we also knew ppl could repeat powers. this looks to be pretty cool though, a lot of info and mixed futures got shoved at us but its cool how you kinda dont know who to trust.[/spoiler:b38a031775]make sure u guys look at the scenes from next episode
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

pretty cool.[spoiler:783508795b]Linderman is dead. or at least he's not alive in the sense that his body exists. only nathan can see him, remember?also, i think Mohinder is gonna become Uluru haha[/spoiler:783508795b]
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

god damn it, i dont know what the hell i did wrong with my spoiler tag from earlier lol but i got it fixed now[spoiler:aaaa08a50c] Niki apparently has a new power of ice and can freeze people. I like that they now introduced Villians into heroes now. Who knows, maybe kensei will end up coming back and matts dad. They were in Peter's mom dream vision. And whats up with that african guy that found matt? Can he paint the future like Isaac? Oh and im suspecting that Ando will end up getting a power from Mohinder or just might develop his own, since he ended up blasting Hiro when Hiro went to the future.[/spoiler:aaaa08a50c]
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Hiro gives me a boner
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

some cool things going onbut the first two eps (it's 2 episodes right? i downloaded two seperate files, or was it just a two hour long episode?) there were too many enormous plot twists, like, more ridiculous things than you'd find in a metal gear solid game. Also, tho i could be wrong, wasn't there an episode in season 1 or 2 where Claire accidently burned her hand in a pot of boiling water or on the stove or something, and she didn't notice at first, yet [spoiler:8b8c9eac12]in this episode she said that's what made her human, feeling the pain after she lost the 'ability' to feel pain[/spoiler:8b8c9eac12] or did i imagine that
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

[spoiler:2ffebcc00a] I think that was season two when claire found out she can basically grow her body parts back, she stuck her hand in the water to get a ring out and i thought she felt the pain of that[/spoiler:2ffebcc00a]And i think it was two episodes in for the premier, both an hour long. ANd i think they put so many plot twists because they are trying to completely revive heroes, hardcore, to make up from last season. Atleast thats what i figured :?
Zach_

Post by Zach_ »

it certainly doesnt need to be revived....im pretty sure it was #1 show on television like in many different countries all around the world.
NULL
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

This premier was a heaping pile of shit.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

This premier was a heaping pile of shit.And it was a big pile damn it!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted