Heroes Season 3 thread

You can talk about anything in here
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

GOD damnb it dude. The whole thing with sylar bouncing between good and evil and the constant idenity crisis he has with who is really his mom or dad is annoying and flawed because earlier Sylar got the ability to touch anything and anyone and learn their history. He can easily touch Angela or his so called "dad" and find out the truth. WTF! Nathan is pissing me off, Peter just HAD to have an AK 47 and shoot some guys and not kill a single one. Claire is still bitching about her Dad not being around, when you think she would learn. They didnt really say if Elle was truly killed because it looked like he stopped half way through. And the whole eclipse thing could of been done better. Kinda is silly that it acted like a reset button for sylar and he cant control the hunger anymore. Peter should have his abilities back and is Ando gonna get powers or not?! WTF! >< Soap opera BS. Oh and the thing with Daphne and her being a cripple was lame, they should of done something else with that in my opinion. This season has way to many ups and downs. It starts good, get really bad, starts to slowly claw its way back up and then drops again. God damn it heroes, god damn it. I hope it ends well, although i have my doubts.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I have to admit that the last episode was surprisingly better then the others. And I kind of like Sylar how he is now and he better damn well stay that way. Evil as hell and witty, its good.But Hiro losing his power is just the ghey! He was my favorite! YATA!!!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D:D:D :( :? :( :? :( ....CAKE! :D :D :D :D that was my favourite part ;)
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Agreed, last episode was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Elle is dead and hopefully so is Authur now.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Agreed, last episode was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Elle is dead and hopefully so is Authur now.i doubt they would have a character like ARTHUR die like that. he was a god type character and to just have him be snuffed like that would seem somewhat a waste. besides he has the healing ability so unless a bullet to the front of his head (note that angela petrelli said BACK of the head) can stop the healing thing from working as soon as mister hatian isnt paying attention he should get up. claire has died completely and come back and sometimes it just takes the healers a minute to get their shit together before they are up and running
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

anubis is correct once again. And i talked about the show with a buddy of mine and we just tore this show apart. They tried TOO HARD to try and make it seem like the first season but went a completely different direction and overdid just about everything.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Heroes season 4 looks like its gonna be a total crap fest.Their on the run and their being hunted. And they need "eacother!"WTF? Give us some mutants, some villians who actually have some thoughts behind their powers. Give us God like beings I.E Apocalypse.I could do so much better then this.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Man, even Sylar doesnt make sense anymore. He has all these reasons for killing now besides his constant thirst for power or knowledge or w/e he was after via first season. Heroes has taken a completly different direction from season 1. Peter should of just gotten over himself and killed nathan. If he would of done that then it would of been over, except for maybe Mohinder but he is a wimp anyway. Although i will say that Ando;s power did surprize me, i thought it was just another Lightning power just red instead of what it really is...... A SUPER CHARGER!!! Claires mom cant be dead anyway because he brother said he couldnt burn from fire and she cant either because their powers are the same. DAMN IT HEROES! ><
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Well the whole damn building crashed down on her, so she could be dead. But not fire cant burn her. Knowing this show im not even fucking sure.Ok and one thing I do not get, Peter went back to the past at the start of the season, shot his brother and all that. But at the end of the season he doesn't have his powers so wtf happened to the future, no consistency. He can only fly which by the way, 1 in a damn million chance he grabs a needle to fly and he does, thats just retarded! Also Ando shot his blast at Hiro in that one episode, but now he has to touch people? I can see that his power could have progressed and he could handle it better. But now Hiro doesnt even have any powers. And he was by far my favorite.Show sucks!

Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

well im guessing peters ability isnt flying its the same one he had. which means that the formula cant be categorized into take this one to shoot lazers from your dick, that its encoded in your dna and just enables those genes. he could easily lose them still somehow. and hiro could gain it back cause the formula wasnt destroyed. we still havent seen the awesome no glasses leather bound hiro that ported in on peter first season either