Dragonball The Movie Trailer

You can talk about anything in here
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I'm pretty sure it said Mai, not Mia. Who is one of the henchmen of Emperor Pilaf
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I'm pretty sure it said Mai, not Mia. Who is one of the henchmen of Emperor PilafGood call. For some reason I was reading it as Mia. Mai was as you said one of the henchmen of Pilaf, but its quite odd having her in the trailer when she has barely any significance at all in dragonball. I mean they didn't even show pilaf in the trailer! In any case theres so many more important people than Mai its almost as if they just want to shove more female characters into the movie. But if they wanted to do that then Launch would of been acceptable since at least she did use guns, or even throw in Chi-chi! Ugh... maybe its just me being a fanboi of DBZ but it just seems like they are trying to make a quick buck by exploiting a somewhat popular anime.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'll continue to quietly rage over this, you guys don't want me going on a tangent.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Chi Chi is in the movie, just not in the trailer.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/ Full cast list.