Dragonball The Movie Trailer

You can talk about anything in here
ReDWasK

Dragonball The Movie Trailer

Post by ReDWasK »

lol okay, i know there's a couple out there who also used to watch dragonball z, and i came across this trailer and thought i'd sharewill be a steaming pile but ill prolly still go see ithttp://www.joblo.com/video/player.php?v ... onballtrl1
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Holy shit it's the guy from War of the Worlds.Seriously?
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

If dragonball didnt ever exist then this movie might be cool. i will probably go see it, but i honestly think it could suck. Roshi need his sunglass btw or else he isnt roshi! GAH! And bulma better not be in the action because she does not fight at all and it didnt look like she had blue hair. There better be one hell of a kamemahamaha in this movie.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Why is Goku some skinny little faggot? This is going to be absolutely AWFUL.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Why is Goku some skinny little faggot? This is going to be absolutely AWFUL.i agree, this movie is going to fail BIG time. i mean come1... no gohan? no krillin? let alone all those other characters (freeza, trunks etc) ......
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

its dragonball...not dragonball z why would it have those characters besides krillin
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

its dragonball...not dragonball z why would it have those characters besides krillinuhm yeh ok, didnt read it that well then.. but still this is going to be poor imo.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Wow. I'm a huge fan of the entire dragonball series (I have em all on DVD from Dragonball to GT) and I must say this looks terrible. I know it takes a lot of effort to try and make a live action movie out of it, but the direction they are taking it looks SO awful. I'm pretty sure I saw Bulma with pistols, not to mention the absence of Krillin. There so much room for error on the entire movie before production, and after seeing where the film is now I must say LAWLZ. One word: fail.Edit: Also, who the fuck is Mia? And Piccolo looks like a weird alien and definitely not green...The whole series is flawed anyways because every time they go to make a wish they wish for something like to bring someone to life. Why dont think wish for the antagonist to die, or if thats "out of the power of the dragon" then wish goku was 100x stronger or immortal. I know obviously why that doesn't happen but its still something to always think about.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Like i said, if Dragonball didnt exist then this movie would be a cool concept, just change the character names because the names don't match any of the characters except the chick who is playing Bulma. She could play Bulma, just give her blue hair. ANd Mia is that chick that sneezes and goes crazy, isnt it?? And the about the only thing that looks correct about this movie, is Roshi's shirt....
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Like i said, if Dragonball didnt exist then this movie would be a cool concept, just change the character names because the names don't match any of the characters except the chick who is playing Bulma. She could play Bulma, just give her blue hair. ANd Mia is that chick that sneezes and goes crazy, isnt it?? And the about the only thing that looks correct about this movie, is Roshi's shirt....Nah the girl that sneezes has a weird name like Launch. I've never heard of a Mia out of the entire collection. Your absolutely right though... they should maybe make a movie LIKE dragonball where people can fly and shoot energy and shit, but making a movie out of it and totally fucking it up is wrong. It's like taking star wars and forgetting R2D2/C3P0. At least I think Krillin is suppose to be the comic relief... he can't seem to do much else then get hit and ask for sensu beans.