TGS: Prince of Persia

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

TGS: Prince of Persia

Post by Snape »

This game looks so awesome. Always been a fan of the series, even if PoP3 was a little weak (2nd was best by a long shot).
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Looks great visually, but god-damn-it; the whole gameplay element just looks "sick". Will be a good'n.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Wow this game looks bitching, I love the whole.. colour shit. Away with the whole desert theme, this just looks... fucking pretty.And POP2 was the one where the let his mum start cutting his hair and he starts to listen to Linkin Park or whatever. It pissed itself and died a few times when I played it, so it was meh. First one was tits though.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

quote from wikipedia "The supporting character, Elika, will have a large role in gameplay, in a sense where she saves the Prince from death. Ubisoft has emphasized that there will be no way to die in this game, as Elika will save you from any danger. For example, if the Prince slips and misses a jump, instead of falling to his death, Elika will grab him, and set him back on higher ground."no death? GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYthats just nonsens
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

actually she will work as the sands of time, as in you can die, but press a button and you'll "reverse" whatever action.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

actually she will work as the sands of time, as in you can die, but press a button and you'll "reverse" whatever action.don't know , what if you don't press that button? will you die?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

actually she will work as the sands of time, as in you can die, but press a button and you'll "reverse" whatever action.don't know , what if you don't press that button? will you die?That's how the sands of time worked, so I'd imagine so.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Got it. And it's awesome.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Got it. And it's awesome."it" = The AIDS
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i picked it up. Im so stoked to give this game a shot!!