Sing a Song with Jedi Chip

You can talk about anything in here
Jedi Chip

Sing a Song with Jedi Chip

Post by Jedi Chip »

Ok here is the deal, im gonna sing part of a song and then the next person will sing the next part. Do it or your not tight with the el pimpo grande.YOU NEVER CLOSE YOUR EYES ANYMORE WHEN I KISS YOUR LIPS... :rr: el pimpo grandeICEMAN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

SWEET HOME ALAMBAMA!
Jaina Solo

Tubthumping~~Chumba Wumba

Post by Jaina Solo »

(in vague british, closer to australian acccent)I GET KNOCKED DOWNBUT I GET UP AGAIN'CAUSE YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWNI GET KNOCKED DOWNBUT I GET UP AGAIN'CAUSE YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWNPISSING THE NIGHT AWAYPISSING THE NIGHT AWAYI DRINK SOME WHISKEY DRINKI DRINK SOME VODKAI DRINK SOME LAUGGER (u know how to spell it gfu)I DRINK SOME CIDER DRINK.PISSING THE NIGHT AWAY....fades to nothing...you all know you remember that song... its another reason to point and laugh at the british.
<3 Mus
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

that song came out when I was in the sixth grade! For your information!
Christian

Re: Tubthumping~~Chumba Wumba

Post by Christian »

(in vague british, closer to australian acccent)I GET KNOCKED DOWNBUT I GET UP AGAIN'CAUSE YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWNI GET KNOCKED DOWNBUT I GET UP AGAIN'CAUSE YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWNPISSING THE NIGHT AWAYPISSING THE NIGHT AWAYI DRINK SOME WHISKEY DRINKI DRINK SOME VODKAI DRINK SOME LAUGGER (u know how to spell it gfu)I DRINK SOME CIDER DRINK.PISSING THE NIGHT AWAY....fades to nothing...you all know you remember that song... its another reason to point and laugh at the british.oi, i remember this song.....it was pretty good but i forgot about it, lolSO AM I, STILL WAITING <-----cmon, easy one, lol.
Supa

Post by Supa »

For this world to stop hatingCan't find a good reasonCan't find hope to believe in:twisted: Drop dead :twisted: A bullet to my headYour words are like a gun in handYou can't change the state of the nationWe just need some motivation......and so on. Thats a good song, SUM 41 ROCKS!
Christian

Post by Christian »

damn right Supa.....Sum 41 Rocks!!!These eyesHave seen no convictionJust lies and more contradictionSo tell me what would you sayI'd say it's time too late....
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

damn right Supa.....Sum 41 Rocks!!!i thought they were "The Sums" now.... :wink:
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

so i like sum 41... (yes one of the few CDs i have bought is All Killer No FIller, i never BUY cds) but on account of the fact that i spend all my time with you losers i dont here any songs that werent on the first CD on the radio. so my cousin is singing that first part of still waiting over and over and she doesnt know the rest. and im like, sum 41 is usually a bit... idk what the term is... louder? than that... and she DLs on my comp and makes me listen to it... and im like billie. honey that first part u sang is nothing like the fucking rest of the song....keep up the singing ppl!!dod do do do do do do do do do doim packed and im holding.. i cant type as fast as the song.... and i speak to you llike the chorus to the verse she say i want something else to get t,me thru this semi-charmed kinda life.... uh yeah... i have lyrics at home... third eye blind owns...
<3 Mus
Supa

Post by Supa »

How bout this...It's a new day, But it all feels oldIt's a good life, That's what I'm toldBut everything, it all just feels the sameAnd my high schoolIt felt more to meLike a jail cell, A penitentiaryMy time spent there, it only made me see...