you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
JeDiMasTerY

you know what fuck all of you

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Ok yeah i copulating said racist poopie it's done. But now god copulating damn agito and tko are pretending to be along with archangel calling people visibly ethnic and copulaters. I proved i was me by telling them about my skydiving and things i only know and they copulating kicked me twice. Now if you ban me fine but you copulating cant control your own god damn server and i get in copulating trouble for TACOS HAPPY REAR MOTHER COPULATING FRIENDS pretending to be me and when confronted with it he told me to grow up so copulate alll of you i said sorry. I get unbanned and now copulating people imposting me and getting me in copulating trouble no copulate it this is bull poopie. CYPHER AND TIBBS were there and did poopie so copulate them too.
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Took the liberty to censor some of your bad lingo there bud. 8) I don't think it's fair you insult all of us because one or two FoUsters upset you, I'll leave this for someone involved to deal with (hopefully in a less expletive way!).
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hey hey DA! :D
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

one word comes to mind as i read this.....ban
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

one word comes to mind as i read this.....*sigh*Hey, wait a sec! This isn't my clan! I don't have to worry about your crap, Snape! See you in Hell, buddy! Mwahahahaha! *falls down* :wink:
TKO

Post by TKO »

Correction, TKO was laughing abot the whole thing :)Taking bets on how many pages this thread gets.. if any.Take a chill jedi.. its all in good fun.. ignore the imposter and he'll go away. It really is as simple as that. But since you didnt ignore him, you DID provide some good laughs. Laugh with us and forget it.. its a game. Have FUN.That is all.
{FoU}Miller

Post by {FoU}Miller »

get back your original avatar LittleWask!Don't make me lock you up in my bed room!!
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

jedimasterY you insulted my buddy so i took on your name and whooped you with :wink: anyway i was just tryin to keep DA from whoopin you so bad so i took on some of the load. but other that i have no grudge against you