i need a good user friendly tutorial if possible
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

god i have the link hold on here it is
http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com/tutorials/index.html
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

bob, i think u should take ure helmet off for some R&R every now and then :)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Supa's is potentially one of the greatest maps out there, but if we were to release it on the public it needs to be finished... by that I mean have music (something jaunty) and more features. I love the FoU mobile, the jail is hours of fun... what else would make it stand out...
I think add more to the HQ, like personalise it somewhat. Bloods bench, Taco's stand etc.
Extra members rooms scattered around the map.
I really liked the idea of having a glass maze... perhaps an ordinary one with the occasional glass texture? If you still have the original with the maze in it Supa I'd love to see it...
A secret area or two... I mean every map should have one. :wink:
Something extra in the throne room, a little bland there.
Could my office also have a framed photo of that goat pic from the above banner?
A feature, like a mini game that could be played only on this map to spice things up and make it stand out.
I'll continue if plans to finish this take place... :wink:
I would LOVE to see this map taken further and would do anything to help in doing so Supa. However since the textures belong to Shroom (I think) then if we do continue we should really keep them updated with our progress on it and let them know our plans, especially now we have a bonding with them. I'd do this if you were to continue. If you really don't want to... perhaps pass the project on to someone else to complete? Hell I don't know much about radiant but I'd be prepared to learn it for this.
I think this map is awesome, it would be ace to see it completed and released.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

lets not forget.. my pixel you dirty....
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

We need a secret... Like a secret series of tunnels. Ive longed for a cool secret like that!
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Wait til you see my map Cyph. ;)
You start off in front of the Carnival tent. You can head left to the FFA Area, or right to the Duel Pad. If you enter the tent, there are 6 clowns on the wall. The first warps you to a giant puzzle. Once you finish it, the next clown opens, etc. etc. There is something special at the end.
There are 2 major secret areas called Shangri-La and Hell's Pit. There will be about 20 other smaller secret areas.
Personally, the secrets are my favorite aspects of maps, so my maps will be full of them.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

cypher you greedy bitch you already HAVE your pixel!! i remember you were so happy to see it you started crying or something