FoU Comic Series

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Jaina Solo

FoU Comic Series

Post by Jaina Solo »

I've had the inspiration to start an FoU series. For this I will need people to select what part of the crew and what type of people they will be. Captain Snape's FoUsters have been causing mischief all over the galaxy. But as what? Smugglers? Pirates? Slavers? Rebels? I'm leaning towards pirates... Suggestions welcome. Also, I need volunteers to be certain parts of the bridge crew:Pilot, Communications, Weapons, Operations, and Scanner dude (i cant remember the term for the guy who operates the scanners and schuff), etcSome parts have already been cast: Snape will be captain. Musashi will be the second in command. Tibby will be the wise old man. Miller will be the guy in Snape's quarters. Bob will be leader of one of the fighter squandrons.Also, I simply need a name for our ship. Let me know what you think. And of course, I will need some people to provide me with screens once in a while. But I have most of the space sequences for now...
<3 Mus
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Pirates.. but jolly pirates... kind of like robin hood...lol even tho he wasnt a pirate
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I have a name for the ship, I call it; The Slimey Discharge!
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

And we're always singing the pirate song... from that movie the pirate movie
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

heheheheheheheheehehehhehehhheheheheh im piloting :P hehehehhe wait a second do i get a tie defender? anyway i say we're the empire! because we sort of are.... in a way..... and midget can be the mindless rodian stormtrooper! without the armor....
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

ok
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

<3 Mus
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I like where this is going... keep it up Jaina biotch! :D