[Release] Zero and MasterZ Skins

Updates on skinning progress; make any skin requests here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

[Release] Zero and MasterZ Skins

Post by Snape »

Ok guys I've added two new skins to the site and server.
Master Z's skin which is a modification of Cloud's old skin, just a simple upgrade as per Z's requirements.
Zero's is a new version of the Grayfox skin in red and black with a few tribal designs and the like. i'm quite happy with this one in particular as it took me 2 hours straight to get the damn shaders to work properly! Anyway it looks good in my opinion and has a nice secret skin hidden away inside too!
Hope you guys like them, if you need anything adding or changing to them then please let me know. Get them from the downloads section of the site. :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

sweet, getting them now :)
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Snape thx for my skin! >8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Snape I have a couple skins for you to put on the server and site if you will. I will mail them to you in a bit. My skin is already on the server just needs on the site so others can get it. The other is the Panda skin I made when I first started playing this game. I ran across it on one of my "stuff" discs I burnt. Thanks bro :) (Ya Bloody Wanker)
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Hey what are the commands for Zero's skin's hidden skins? model zero/enna is a little weird....it's exactly the same as zero/red but the dragon on his back is a little bit more to the right (?)
Btw Zero's skin owns. Supa's great too, it has great colors
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

model zero/stealth
is one of em?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted