Names (2, since not everyone posted on fist)

Talk about anything SWG related here
Gheed-sta

Names (2, since not everyone posted on fist)

Post by Gheed-sta »

Please post your names here...EVERYONE!!!Gheed (no last name)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Snape FoU'sterPikeman/Brawler
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Zero' Enna - Marksman/Brawler - Commando - Smuggler

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

yo'da-wan (no last name) Teras Kasi Master/Droid Engenier/Something that FoU wants ... Either Acrchitect, Weaponsmith or Armorsmith :)
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Cypher' Tae'malas Smuggler/Pistoleer/ err and something elseTheres no other smugglers on the server so I think me and Terras will pretty much rule the smuggling market :P
Shin Akuma

Post by Shin Akuma »

I wanna know if Shin Akuma/Shin Gouki is taken... and I guess this is stupid but I definately wanna be force sensitive. I get the game sometime this week, and hopefully will start looking on websites to see if what are the Jedi requirements... If possible.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Bobkar Dirthes - Marksman/scout/artisan/pikeman
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

I wanna know if Shin Akuma/Shin Gouki is taken... and I guess this is stupid but I definately wanna be force sensitive. I get the game sometime this week, and hopefully will start looking on websites to see if what are the Jedi requirements... If possible.U must unlock the force sensitive slot to create a force sensitive character. The requirements for unlocking the slot are different for every player. It's hard. I'd like to be a Jedi too but it's too difficult. Would be nice tho :D I'm dreaming of SWG :? Damn.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Fonterrat marksman/scout so far
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Name: Taco Bell /Back Up Name: Hemi MagnumServer: RadiantPlanet/Location: Start on Corelia, Coront City. But will move to Tatonie for XPSpeices: HumanProfesions: Chef/Farmer/Smuggler .5 Pistoleer