Alliance

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
PumpkinCarver

Post by PumpkinCarver »

typical stuff, clan matches, possibly team missions in swg, just basic alliance stuff, snape. I mean, FT and fou have been friendly with eachother for almost a year now. Just to make it official, we just thought it would be a good idea, but its your call.
[scroll:2f369c69c7]You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall, raised to be stupid taught to be nothin at all[/colo
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yea whatever. I just can't believe Mus's response. I thought he was always so against alliances.
Oh yea FCO. Ha! Wow...that was really back in the day.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

TacoBell wrote:Yea whatever. I just can't believe Mus's response. I thought he was always so against alliances.
Oh yea FCO. Ha! Wow...that was really back in the day.

I was never against alliances, I was however; against alliances with people who would screw us over the first chance they get. I don't believe FT would ever do this.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Hey Taco, I think Kakuto invited me into FCO and I think I was in it....lol, ahhh, the old times.....
Oh yeah carver, I like your sweet avatar....
HanK

Post by HanK »

I've never seen any point in formal alliances. If you want a clan match just ask...being allies has nothing to do with it. Same with team missions, if you want one just ask, and you'll most likely be helped out by a bunch of your friends from both clans. making it a formal alliance seems only to cause trouble in game because inevitably someone from one clan will do something that someone in the other clan doesn't like, resulting in all sorts of comments like "Hey, what are you doing? I thought we were allies?". This leads to friction in the alliance and eventually could lead to bad feelings between the two clans. It seems better to me not to have an actual alliance and just be content to hang out with your friends from both clans without demanding any more of it than that.
NatioN

Post by NatioN »

evan :love1: to
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

dinobot, MAXIMIZE!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

LOL, that's good to know Shu.....
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

ReDWask, Disappear!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

FT Is a cool clan. Lets see theres Cancer...Oldschool and some other cool people...I think Spyro was in too?