Scary pic inside.......

You can talk about anything in here
Evangelion

Scary pic inside.......

Post by Evangelion »

Wow, a lady was touring some caves somewhere in china and she saw a flash of light above her and took a pic of the light and this is what the developed photo looked like......Then she showed her religion teacher and he said it was some sort of demon......
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

holy shit :shock:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

scary ain't it?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Whoa that is seriously wierd....is this picture real? If so... :? :shock: :pale:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

It could be real but there are signs its fake... Theres lots of people who could change what a little kid looks like into that with like a computer program. Notice how the leg covers the penis? Coincidence?It is the size of a kid... possibly a prank? I looked up scary monsters before... The only good sighting of the Loch Ness Monster was a fake blow up doll.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Yeah, its probably a fake. But if it isnt...WHOA!lol
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

cool stuff
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Whats that thing called? I believe the same site had it but I can't find it cuz i have seen it before now
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

I GOT THE REAL STORY BEHIND THATWe received the following e-mail with attached picture from a gentleman named Adam. If anyone has any ideas as to what this picture may be of, please e-mail us with the details. The crease through the mid section of the body of the creature seems to be where the picture had been folded.Our webmaster thinks he has seen this picture somewhere before, but can't quite place where..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------My name is Adam, and I live in United Arab Emirates. Its a beautiful country with skyscrapers and mountains, rivers and springs. I am going to tell an event which god knows whether it is true, or just a hoax. I want you to judge the picture I m sending to you, which is of the event which it took place. which was told to me by a old gypsy of that area who warned me not to go there when I asked him the place before I knew this story and he handed me the paper cutting of the picture.This a true story of two friends which every body knows here in UAE.They went to a spring at night to enjoy the weekend there which is very good on summer nights, both the friends were staying there the whole night when one of them said he wants to bring something from the car which was some miles away from the scene due to the mountainous area.When he left, the other was waiting for him when suddenly he heard a roar, when he turned he saw two eyes which he thought were of some wild animals coming from the cave. He took his camera and captured it on film, but when he saw it he exhausted and fell on the ground.His friend came and was very frightened to see him laying down unconscious. They left as soon as possible and he told him the story, and this story is known by all the villagers there. They developed the pictures, then gave them to the authorities, which took the pictures to the villagers for further investigation, but nothing was found. I am sending the picture.Please e-mail me to let me know whether this animal is for real or something graphic designers made and the story just an humor.Thank You(PIC too lazy to post)Years ago, Mystical Universe received an email from a gentleman named Adam. He included a photograph of a "Creature" and was requesting that Mystical Universe attempt to get to the REAL story surrounding this "unusual" Being.I must admit, Mystical Universe has received literally hundreds of responses with theories from Soup to Nuts.REAL SCOOP(The light cave pic thing is true but this one says its a guy)In order to make certain that none of the data is miscontrued, we are posting the details word for word, as follows:"The above photo (claimed to be a creature in a rock crevice) is a photo of a carving in Cheddar Showcaves & Gorge in Somerset, England. The REAL story behind it is that a man ("John," 33, Bournemouth UK) went to Saudi Arabia on a business trip. He met a man who said he had seen a flash of light in a dark cave and snapped a picture, and this is the picture that came out. John obtained a copy of the picture (the locals said it was a djinn, or evil spirit) and brought it back to England in search of a buyer. It turns out that the "djinn" is part of Cheddar Showcaves, a tourist attraction which contains an attraction called "Crystal Quest." Crystal Quest is a dark cave full of Tolkeinesque carvings, intermittently lit by strobe. Cheddar Gorge officials confirmed this and noted that many people had taken pictures of strange things in the cave, after seeing a flash of light and pointing their camera at it. You can still see this statue there. This picture was debunked in Fortean Times "Strange Days #1," 1996, pp.27-28, from which the above information is taken."