TOO MANY FREAKING NOOBS!!!!

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
ShadowSpyke

TOO MANY FREAKING NOOBS!!!!

Post by ShadowSpyke »

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. there are too many people that attack with saber down. Admins, please keep a closer watch. Its driving me crazy. one person that is really pissing me off its JEDI MASTER JEFF. PLEASE KEEP A CLOSER WATCH!That is all.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

We're doing our best as it is. For now, quit being a pussy and fight back.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

yeah fight back and stop complaining. isnt that the point of the game?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Yeah, I have really never been able to understand why people dont just own noobs, or tell them what they are doing wrong.
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Yeah u have a fuckbuddy... get him to help
Dark Toaster

Post by Dark Toaster »

Yeah I was on when shadowspyke was on earlier today and jedimaster jeff or whatever the heck his name was was being a total and complete ass. Please kick him on sight if he ever comes back. He ruined the fun of everyone else on the server for atleast two hours. Although I had fun running around killing him when he wasn't paying attention. He was fun to stalk and kill.
I like cheese!............ A LOT!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

kick him on sight if he ever comes backNo.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Mus you own. And don't tell me there are no admins. Cause I have been kicking an adverge of 7.8 people a day. Yes I did the average. I am keeping records. If someone is kicked by Me 3 times. They are banned until further notice. I have extensive records of everyone.I love being UNdercover too. Best way to catch people.
Dark Toaster

Post by Dark Toaster »

I never said there werent admins I just wanted to say that he is dumb. I know the admins do a good job
I like cheese!............ A LOT!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

toaster shouldnt be talking.......ooooooooooo snap!~anusanyway yeah unless you're me you should be able to purchase some noobos.