Ask a stupid quiestion get a silly answer, game

You can talk about anything in here
Neo

Ask a stupid quiestion get a silly answer, game

Post by Neo »

or those of you who have been to the pcgamemods forums lately, they are running a thread known as the Ask a Silly Question, Get a Stupid Answer thread and it has like 500 questions on it and saying that probably 150 of those questions are most likely mine, I feel entitled to start something similar here (since the admin of pcgamemods really screwed up his board) So, here's how it works: Let's say I post the question "got milk?"The person who would have to answer that question should post something like this:[post begins]A: No but I got beef.Q: Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?[/post ends]Understand? Good! Now for the first question:Q: who DID steel the cookie from the cookie jar? :lol: :D
Your Masta Has Returned!
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

A-Wanna ride bikes?Q-Why is the world flat?
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

A: Cause Maps are flat.B: Gonads and Strife?

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

A: Gonads sometimes StrifeQ: Bong or Blunt?

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

A: Blunt dumbassB: Rough or Lubed?

ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

A: Lubed, unless Snape wants it rough.Q: Miller Gay?

TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

This is Gay. :D
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

A: Monday - Saturday, hes off on Sundays.Q: Taco love me?

TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

A: Hell YaQ: Mus Close This Thread
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

A-Mus is mean and SHOULD close this thread... I don't care if he can see this --->[size=0:87a08d1951]i just said that so he would keep it open MAYBE[/size:87a08d1951]Q-Why do couch cushions give better head than woman.BTW nice answer on the maps zero ;)