House of Pain needs more admins to kick noobers

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
X-MatriX

House of Pain needs more admins to kick noobers

Post by X-MatriX »

I've seen tons of newbs in {FoU} House of Pain lately and it'z really getting on my nerves when nobody's there to kick them. It might seem rude to kick the newbs, but I try to behave and my results are to be killed consecutively by random newbs. In and Out, Thanx FoUsters
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Pussy, fight back.
Admins are not here to serve you people whenever you do not like something. We're there to maintain the server and its rules when we are available.
I'm sorry, but you really need to fight back. Stop being a bunch of pissants and get your damn ownback.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

When there are no admins in HoP I make my self an admin
and start kicking everyone.
{FoU}Miller

Post by {FoU}Miller »

I usually don't stick my head out, but I'm tired of hearing that there is no admins. Its not like they have to police the server..... they have normal lives too ya'know ... well maybe not Snape,Tib,Des. :comp: :wink: Just fight your own battles dude. :rocket:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Remember, we were all noobs once. Either fight back, or try to keep them occupied by teaching them things. But admins aren't going to be there 24/7, so you're gonna have to manage without them sometimes.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

well i partly agree with all of you, there are TONS of noobs there that just wont listen to the rules... and yet... its not nice to kick then JUST cuz their noobs and dont know the rules...
and its NOT the admins jobs to constantly be kicking people just cuz someone doesnt like them or whatever (though i di ask for some people to be kicked now and then if i dont like them AND they are being a neusence to everyone)
... and yes... snapey, tibbs, and des do need to get a life ;)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

{FoU}Miller wrote:I usually don't stick my head out, but I'm tired of hearing that there is no admins. Its not like they have to police the server..... they have normal lives too ya'know ... well maybe not Snape,Tib,Des. :comp: :wink: Just fight your own battles dude. :rocket:

Exactly Miller. When I am there I will surely kick people that I see fit to be kicked. For most noobs though, they dont need kicked they need shown how to do things so they wont be noobs anymore. I mean when we all first started we were all noobs. We wouldnt be where we are today if people just kept kicking us off the servers all the damn time. Teach em something, tell them the rules. Be nice!
I rarely kick noobs anymore honestly, I try to help them out. I kick all the people that have been playing forvever that do nothing but whine, bitch, and BRAG... those are the ones I dont hesitate to kick.
I also dont take requests on kicking people in the server. If I get asked too many times to kick a person I will kick you for bothering me. Thats why I come in under fake names all the damn time here lately, because all I ever get asked to do anymore is Des, can you kick him - can you kick him??
NOPE!
Deal with it.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

How many times are we going to hear about people who cant deal with noobs. If you cant fight off a few noobs then your are probably in the wrong server in the first place.
Also,

This topic is in the WRONG FORUM. Open your eyes and read the titles, The webmaster (snapey.... i think) REALLY made it obvious which posts are supposed to go where.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Good point Erb, moving.
X-MatriX

Post by X-MatriX »

Ok Ok, I'm not complaining. It's just that whenever I try to fight back towards noobs, sometimes I get kicked. So I just try to maintain my self-control and wait until someone else can take care of them. Fighting back against the noobs doesn't seem correct to me anyway. I don't want to argue with you guys because I know you are correct. I just wanted the best for the FoU server and I am sorry if I have ever bothered any admins for this problem. Now we can all just get along!!! WooHoo!