Character Selection

Talk about anything SWG related here
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf »

I think the best combo would be a bounty hunter/ medic. Assassinate people, then if you get wounded, heal yourself.
All Jedi are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada. - Britney Spears
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Pistoleer/smuggler is very good i no some beta ppl
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

well ... there are i think 6 starting proffessions ... marksman (it has pistoleer and rifleman and carbine) scout (it has surveyor, creature tamer, and 2 other things) medic (has a few things ... i havent been a medic yet) entertainer (it has different wierd things) artisan (it has tinkering which has driod making weapon smithing and another thing, artisan also has cook, builder, and weaponsmith) brawler (it has 4 things ... 1 handed swordsman, 2 handed swordsman, unarmed, and polearm ... which means vibro axes and stuff)and there are about 20 other things like bounty hunter and crap like that
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I think the best combo would be a bounty hunter/ medic. Assassinate people, then if you get wounded, heal yourself.or......assassinate your patients if they have a bounty on their heads :D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
TKO

Post by TKO »

I was thinking brawler/bounty hunter or brawler/commando as either a human or zartak. I read up on some of the more recent SWG info and still dont feel like i have enough to make an informed decision. Any thoughts on these careers?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i hope you mean "zabrak"
TKO

Post by TKO »

thats what i said damnit. :)
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

brawler is a starting profession, but yes you can go master brawler. I would suggest going just 1 way with 1 type of brawler skill like unarmed and work up to teras kasi artist or start as a marksman and work up to rifleman. plus you can have multiple skills soo feel free to mix a few in there like a teras kasi artist/commando/weaponsmith. I think everyone should have some sort of crafting skill that way we'll all be totally equipt with everything we need, from housing, to food, to armor and clothing, to mounts and speeders and ships(once they're put in). But that's just my suggestion. I'm gonna be a Bothan creature handler/teras kasi/rifleman. But teras kasi maybe replaced with something else if the clan needs it, like medic or musican or crafter of some sort. damn this post ended up being longer than i expected :shock:
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

I will be an Architect and then Droid Engineer.I won't have any combat skills, but can still tag along from time to time when you guys go out.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Sure Crash, you can tag along with us... **sneaks out back door** :wink: Anyway, I was thinking of mixing weaponsmith, pistoleer, and smuggler or somehting sort of like that.