What side will we be on, if any?

Talk about anything SWG related here
Christian

Post by Christian »

Gheed is gonna help with that Taco but we might need a couple more people.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

lmao nice one Snape tho I already read the story on the website of SWG
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

IMPERIAL!!! STORM TROOPAS THE DEATH STAR, WHY REBELLIONS AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway I just found out that if I make a house somewhere I need to 'buy' the land...
Christian

Post by Christian »

ouch, that kinda sucks but i thought something like that would be set up.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

a player is given a certain amount of lots ... lots are pretty small but players will get more than one anyhoo ... im gonna be rebels ... mabey ... i might be neutral and i think we should build a town cuz bases atract the opposite faction andwe dont want poor taco to get killed right in the middle of droid making now do we?
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

yif i discover the force sensitive char slot i will become a jedi.I also tink that If someone in the clan becomes a jedi its will be our duty to protect them until they reacht he level of jedi master where they will no longer be able to die so easily becuase once a jedi knight dies a certain amount of times the character is deleted.
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

If...
ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

I do things for money and for money only...unless its for FoU....lmao...if anyone wants me to capture/torture someone just let me know :wink: (Thinks about capturing mech and putting him in a jail......then getting beaten up.........in real life).....lmao
Christian

Post by Christian »

well Cyph, that should be common courtesy. anyone (clan or clan friendly) that wants to become a jedi will be protected by said clan and clan friends :)geez, now i made it sound like a rule.....lol. but seriously, that's the way it should be :)
Snake

Post by Snake »

if i become a jedi will u guys protect me ? :) (just for the record, whatever u guys are doing, i would like to be in it too :) )
FoU Wannabe
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-Troopa