hey guys.....

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Christian

hey guys.....

Post by Christian »

sorry i haven't been around (again). haven't been on the boards in a week or so and haven't been ingame for about 4-5 days. haven't seen any of you ingame lately either (probably busy with Galaxies and JKA, hehe).
i'm actually in South Carolina right now. i would've let you guys know i was going away on vacation.......but it isn't really a vacation. my uncle had a heart attack about a week ago so my parents decided to go down and help out with him and the rest of our family and i came with as well. unfortunately, my family down here doesn't own a computer so i'm presently at a best buy typing this up :rofl:
anyway, i should be back sunday night so i'll be on the boards again either that night or monday morning after my first day of classes. :)
Vash

Post by Vash »

hope your uncle is doing ok , my aunt had a heart attack a week ago shes doing alot better now but its very stressful haveing someone close to you go in for something serious but anyway nice to hear from ya..
P.S i own you
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

yeh, things were getting a tad bit heterosexual around here, i figured Christian must be gone :twisted:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

lol
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

*strokes RedWask's thigh*
...dammit not again!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Snape, why don't you talk to me anymore..?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

He's cheating on you!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

NEVAH!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

mus im sorry you'll need a new friend..... im sure snape has a few friends locked in his room :shock:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

::pushes bob towards mus::