Interesting stuff!

Talk about anything SWG related here
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Interesting stuff!

Post by Snape »

From my inforamtion quests...Verant is making sure that each player will have a number of plots of land to build upon. If a number of players band together, they will even be able to build their own cities, with buildings such as spaceports, bars, shops, town halls, jails, and houses. Even on your own, if you have enough funds, you will be able to build your own house or shop to store or sell your most prized items.All of the online games currectly require a valid credit or debt card to pay for the $10 fee. SWG will probably not be any different. You will be able to get married in SWG and you will be able to marry a person that is a different race to you. Sounds good thus far! :D
Snake

Post by Snake »

wil lthey allow same sex marriages so u can make someone your bitch? lol just kidding :Dokay how is the movement gonna be like in this game? im guessing from what info i have read that arrow keys run around and mouse over objects for interactivity anyone know for sure? and is 10 bucks gonna be the monthly payment or will it be more? im so ready to get this game!!
FoU Wannabe
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-Troopa
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

You are correct sir! , trooper ask truv hes beta testing the game.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

MARRIAGE EH?!?!? I CALL SNAPE!!! ;)
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

That was uncaleld for wask...Anyway if anyone isent an arch. please donate the lots to me!!!
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

if jaina is playing i want to mary her ... lol jk ... i wouldent mary that slutbut i would mary gemz :)
Christian

Post by Christian »

lol Yoda. Gheed, i'll donate my lots to you but you're gonna build me a house bro :)
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

Yeah yeah...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

if jaina is playing i want to mary her ... lol jk ... i wouldent mary that slutbut i would mary gemz :)LOLOLOLOL don't think so!I'd kick joo ass if you would do that :wink: She's mine, i love her! So ofcourse I would marry Gemz! 8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Look i am the man of Jaina's dreams... (so what if they are nightmares) anyhoo... it is just a virtual cyber marriage.... no need to get all nervous... Jaina is probably a extremely nice person... it is the quiet ones that terrify Drep

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.