Cannot be seen?

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Ang=eL

Post by Ang=eL »

yeah i was on there and no one was there with me
also DBD ffa server was doing th same thing so
there must be something wrong?????or i dont know
!!Mess with the best die like the rest!!
Ang=eL

Post by Ang=eL »

hey taco who was it????what was his name
Vash

Post by Vash »

Welp this suxxors. imma raid jotr server then.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I am sorry but I can't post that kinda of info. Its classified.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Hopefully he will never play Jk2 again, but... I dunno Im still not 100% sure what going to happen, I have never tried to do this before.

I know though if all else fails he wont be messing with FoU again, you can count on that.
Ang=eL

Post by Ang=eL »

hey taco can u send me the list like u had said u where going to do and also the name of the person who did this cause i thought allusive was nuking my server but i guess not its someone else!!!! PM me ok
Vash

Post by Vash »

Erb, taco.. Wrong shouldint be fought with wrong.. if you get what i mean.
Jove

Post by Jove »

Vash wrote:Erb, taco.. Wrong shouldint be fought with wrong.. if you get what i mean.

I have to disagree with you Vashy. Sometimes wrong is the only language people understand. I understand your point, and retaliating may just fuel his hatred or homosexuality or whatever, but if nothing is done, then he has no reason to stop. It's like when people nOOb you. If you bitch and whine and say sabre down = no attack or something, then you're likely to just be nOObed over and over. But if you kill them 30 times in a row, they'll likely either stop trying, or leave the server altogether.
Anyhoo, I say let him do it again and see what happens to his family..... :shock:
Jesus saves............ Gretzsky with the rebound, he shoots HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Tampering with any type of internet servers is a federal offence, The person responsible can be arrested. How likely that is I'm not sure of but, It will definately make them think twice about doing it again if the police start asking questions about it.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

its damned fucking nearly every time i play hop is ful..
MUS! where have u been on evening of 11/9??u said u would come to hop from rotlichtbezirk ctf!